Social Work job board
Current social work job openings:
- Carson High School
- Pioneer High School
- Carson Middle School
- Eagle Valley Middle School
- Bordewich Bray Elementary
- Empire Elementary
- Fremont Elementary
- Fritsch Elementary
- Mark Twain Elementary
- Seeliger Elementary
Bristlecone Family Resources clinical director
Bristlecone Family Resources is northern Nevada’s oldest non-profit substance abuse and gambling treatment center whose mission is to help people reclaim their lives by providing customized addiction and mental wellness treatment services.
- Title: Clinical Director
- Location: 704 Mill Street Reno NV
- Job Posting: April 2020
- Salary range: DOE
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure Bristlecone offers quality services that meet best practices and are evidence based.
General duties include (but not limited to):
- Supervises Bristlecone Counseling Staff
- Assure that Medicaid Chapter 400 guidelines are following and strictly adhered to and compliance maintained
- Approve assessments as needed or required
- Carry small caseload and 1-2 group meetings weekly
- Has working knowledge of the programs and services provided and provides critical feedback for improvement for both out-patient and residential programs
- Responsible for integrating into daily operations the core values and mission of the organization
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of 42 CFR Part 2 and 45 CFR (HIPAA)
- Adheres to BFR’s Code of Ethics
The successful candidate will possess:
- Must hold a current license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Clinical Professional Counselor (CPC) or a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP).
- Ability to be Certified as a Clinical Supervisor with Medicaid, required (process completed upon hire or contract)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in management
- Ability to interact positively with staff and clientele of Bristlecone Family Resources
- Ability to represent Bristlecone Family Resources in the community
If you are interested and qualified, please email your resume to Sarah Sommers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selected candidate will need to complete a pre-placement health screening and a two-series TB test.
Bristlecone Family Resources is an EOE.
Mountain Circle internships for undergraduates
Mountain Circle Family Services is a non-profit foster care agency that specializes in licensing prospective families, as well as placing treatment-level foster children of all ages in safe and diverse homes. We offer therapy, psychosocial rehabilitation (PSR) services, and case management. Our case managers provide 24/7 supportive services to our families to ensure placement stability and child well-being. Case managers’ duties include attending Child and Family Team meetings (CFTs) and medication management appointments, conducting home visits, ensuring licensure compliance, preparing court reports, and providing Together Facing the Challenge (TFTC) in-home coaching. While some case manager responsibilities are completed in an office setting, a significant amount of time is spent in the field. Our case managers serve as the bridge between foster parents and other members of the child’s professional team, providing valuable support and guidance.
We have several internship positions available for social work undergraduates. Mountain Circle’s daily environment is fast-paced and those who are motivated and able to self-manage will be most successful. Our team is comprised of social workers, marriage and family therapists, and a variety of other professionals. If you are interested in working within the foster care system and want to gain useful experience as a social worker, please email Alicia Arnold at email@example.com to learn more and begin the application process. In your email, please include a copy of your resume and a statement detailing why you an interested in interning with our agency.