Purpose of Award
The Wolf Cub of the Year award recognizes outstanding full-time and part-time classified staff members, who exemplify the University's standards for excellence and innovation during their first two years of employment.
Who is eligible?
- All classified staff with two (2) years or less of full-time (or equivalent) classified service.
- Currently employed.
- Nominee must be a full-time or part-time classified staff employee of the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Can be employed at any of UNR's physical locations.
Criteria for Award
- Excellence in innovation and initiative (ability to creatively tackle projects with enthusiasm).
- Attitude towards fellow employees, students, the public, and tasks (availability, cooperation, courtesy, friendliness).
- Quality of work (accuracy, timeliness, dependability).
Award recipients shall receive:
- Plaque and recognition at "Silver and Blue Salute"
- $200 Wolf Shop Gift Card