- More Info: Graduate Program for Atmospheric Science
Atmospheric Sciences encompasses many areas of study that explore the atmosphere's physical characteristics, motions and processes, and how these influence all aspects of the environment and human life.
Atmospheric scientists interpret and predict weather patterns, analyze climate trends, monitor air quality, working in a wide variety of agencies, laboratories, businesses and educational institutions.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Atmospheric Science, Undergraduate Minor
- Bachelor of Science in Atmospheric Science
- Master of Science in Atmospheric Science
- Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science
Contact College of Science
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557