This page contains links to 3rd party online content; if you experience any issues accessing this content, please contact Research Integrity.
- Secretary's Advisory Committee on Human Research Protections (SACHRP): Understanding Minimal Risk
- What is Ethics in Research & Why is it Important?
- Understanding Research Misconduct: A Comparative Analysis of 120 Cases of Professional Wrongdoing
- Techno-Research and Cyber-Ethics: Challenges for Ethics Committees
- Ethical Dilemmas in Social Network-Based Research