Research Integrity offers a variety of outreach opportunities for the University and Northern Nevada communities. The purpose of the outreach program is to develop a collaborative culture for our research community, investigators and participants alike, based on information and connection.
- One-on-one appointments to assess protocol development needs
- IRBNet assistance
- Invited presentations in classrooms, labs, faculty meetings, etc.
- Informal “Coffee Talk” sessions in units or departments
- Dialogue and a Movie annual film and discussion presentations
- Distinguished scholars speaking engagements