Online Master’s Program
You can locate and request more information about the program using the link below
- Spring, summer and fall admissions: Admission deadlines are six weeks before the beginning of each semester.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- GPA: 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale. Applicants with a cumulative GPA lower than 3.0 will be considered if the GPA for the most recent 60 hours of coursework is 3.0 or greater. (Students with GPA < 3.0 may also be considered if recent GRE scores are submitted.)
- Prior undergraduate or graduate course in Statistics
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose: The essay should be approximately 500 words in length, addressing applicant's career objectives and interest in graduate study.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores are required for applicants from non-English speaking nations. The minimum threshold is 550 for the TOEFL paper exam, 80 for the internet-based exam, and 6.5 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Application material submitted to the Graduate School only, following regular graduate admission procedures. Unlike our in-person MPH program, applications are not submitted through SOPHAS.
Have questions? Call (877) 417-4331 today to speak with an enrollment advisor or contact Dr. Leslie Elliott, MPH, PhD, Director of Online Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org