- Contact (775) 784-6622
- Make Donations to Police Honor Fund
Sgt. George D. Sullivan Memorial Golf Tournament
Each year, University Police Services holds a memorial Golf Tournament at Wolf Run Golf Club. Proceeds from the event will benefit the University Police Honor Fund, which allows the department honor guard to participate in local, state and national memorial services for fallen officers. Honor funds are also used to remember the Sullivan family on special occasions and to honor current officers for outstanding achievements. There are a number of ways you can support our efforts:
- Cash Donations to the Honor Fund
- Tournament or Hole Sponsorship
- Donation of Raffle Prizes
- Donation of items for silent auction
- Sponsor a team of golfers from your business, or play golf
Your donation is tax deductible. Dates for the tournament will be posted to our site, and on the University Events Calendar.
Donations can be made to the Police Honor Fund at any time by contacting the University Foundation - call (775) 784-6622 or visit Giving to Nevada.