Students wanting to pursue graduate degrees in physics should begin the process by applying to the University's Graduate School. Inquiries may also be directed to the Director of Graduate Studies.
Atmospheric Sciences encompasses many areas of study that explore the atmosphere's physical characteristics, motions and processes, and how these influence all aspects of the environment and human life.
- Atmospheric Science, Undergraduate Minor [Undergraduate Minor]
- Bachelor of Science in Atmospheric Science [BS]
- Master of Science in Atmospheric Science [MS]
- Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science [Ph.D.]
Chemical physics provides an interdisciplinary curriculum for those students whose primary research interests are in atomic and molecular physics and physical chemistry.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Physics [Ph.D.]
The study of all fundamental forces and processes from the subatomic to the "astronomic" size scales is the purview of physics.