- UNR Libraries
- UNR Writing Center: offers free writing consultations to all undergraduate students
- American Philosophical Association
- Jim Pryor's Guidelines on Writing a Philosophy Paper
- Online Dictionary of Philosophy: helpful information for students of Western philosophical tradition
- Phil Papers: On Line Research in Philosophy: a comprehensive directory of online philosophical articles and books by academic philosophers
- Stanford Online Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- The London Philosophy Study Guide
- The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Elie Wiesel Prize in Ethics: annual essay contest for philosophy students
- American Philosophical Association's Statement on the Major
- American Society for Aesthetics
- American Dialectic Journal of Philosophy
- EpistemeLinks: includes over 19,000 categorized links to philosophy resources on the internet and has several additional features.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Philosophy Around the Web: "The main purpose of this page is to act as a guide and a gateway to philosophy resources on the Internet."
- The Ancient Philosophy Society
- The Society for Women in Philosophy: "The Society for Women in Philosophy was started in 1972 to promote and support women in philosophy."
- PhilEvents.org: a comprehensive calendar of events in philosophy worldwide
- PhilPapers.org: a comprehensive directory of online philosophical articles and books by academic philosophers
- Institute of Philosophy: The Institute's aim is to promote and facilitate high quality research in philosophy, making it available to the widest possible audience both inside and outside the UK's academic community.
- HIPPIAS: Limited area search of philosophy on the internet
Student Journals and Publications
- The Montag: new undergraduate research journal in the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Nevada, Reno. The journal seeks to publish accessibly written, high quality work by undergraduate students that showcases the value of a liberal arts education and thoughtfully engages with the issues confronting humanity in the twenty-first century. For submission information, email The Montag.
- APORIA: A Student Journal of Philosophy "A student-run publication published by the Brigham Young Department of Philosophy. APORIA welcomes creative and insightful papers on any philosophical approach."
- Undergraduate Publications Directory: Undergraduate philosophy journals are listed online in this directory.
- Geist - A Student Journal of Philosophy: Geist is a student run journal of philosophy at San Jose State University. Submissions for both graduate and undergraduate work are accepted.