- February 18, 2017: Jacqueline Taylor, University of San Francisco, The Southwest Seminar in Early Modern Philosophy: "Soldier, Sailor: The Significance of Character Types in Early Modern Texts"
- February 17, 2017: Helen Hattab, The Southwest Seminar in Early Modern Philosophy: "Origins of the Modern Concept of a Law of Nature"
- April 1, 2014: John (Jack) Kelly, "Christian Origins: Then and Now"
- December 11, 2012: Vadim Keyser, "A Perspective on Perspectives"
- April 16, 2012: Ned Schoolman, "Creating the Past in the Histories of Naples