If you have any COVID-19 symptoms on the date of a performance, we ask that you do not attend and we will refund your ticket. To request a refund, please call the Performing Arts Series office at (775) 784-4278.
We continue to adhere to State of Nevada, Washoe County and University of Nevada, Reno health and safety guidelines in accordance with CDC recommendations. Per those guidelines, we are open at 100% capacity and are thrilled to be presenting the arts to our patrons in person again!
- Masks are required for all attendees, vaccinated and unvaccinated, and must be worn over your nose and mouth.
- Nightingale Concert Hall’s ventilation system has been programmed to maximize fresh air circulation.
- Distanced Seating: A specially marked section has been reserved for those who prefer to sit physically distanced from other guests. Any guest is invited to sit in this section, regardless of the seat number issued on their ticket. Guests in this section must leave at least two empty seats between themselves and those outside of their party. Distanced seating will not be available during the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center performance on Dec. 9.
- Masks are mandatory for unvaccinated individuals and optional for those who have been fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated means that it has been at least 14 days since your second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days since your single-dose of an FDA or WHO authorized single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Should circumstances change, we may amend our policies and guidelines to reflect updated guidelines, without notice.