SILVERLine Service Information
Summer Shuttle Hours - Updated June 21, 2018
The SILVERLine shuttle service and BLUELIne shuttle service will be combined into one route for the remainder of the summer. Hours of operations are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Service will be provided every 35-45 minutes.
Effective June 4, 2018, due to campus construction, the East Stadium and Peccole Park shuttle stops will not be in service during the summer.
- Off Campus - The Highlands, The Republic and The Summit apartments. A University transportation pass is required to board from these locations.
- Enterprise Lot
- North Green Lot Interchange
- Medical School
- East Stadium - CLOSED during Summer 2018
- Peccole Park - CLOSED during Summer 2018
- Ponderosa Village
- Cain Hall
- Fleischmann Agriculture
- Valley Road
* The image below shows both the SILVERLine and the BLUELine service routes and stops. In order for passengers to board at The Highlands, The Republic or The Summit Apartments, they must purchase and East Campus Resident Shuttle Access Pass from the University of Nevada, Reno Parking and Transportation Services Department.