All Incoming Graduate Students
- Apply through the Graduate School
- Submit the following to OISS:
- Copy of your passport biological page (from your home country)
- Financial documentation from a dependable source showing a minimum of $34,300 for Fall 2017/Spring 2018 semesters' estimated expenses — here are some examples of acceptable documentation:
- Bank statement in the student’s name
- Scholarship offer letter
- Financial Data Form if the funds/bank statement are not in the student’s name
Please note: the OISS cannot issue your I-20 until we have received the official admission letter from the Graduate School.
Graduate Students Transferring from an Educational Institution within the U.S.
In addition to the requirements above, please submit the following to OISS:
- Copy of I-20(s) or DS-2019(s) from your other educational institution(s) within the U.S.
- Copy of your SEVIS record
- International Transfer Verification Form
Mail or fax all of the required OISS documents to:
University of Nevada, Reno
Office of International Student Scholars/MS 0074
Reno, NV 89557 USA
Students are encouraged to contact the University international student admissions staff.