I-20/DS-2019 Mailing Options
Please choose one of the following options when requesting to have your immigration documents mailed.
If you have wish to have a friend or relative pick up your documents, please fill out and sign the Authorization to Release Information form on our website and mail, scan and email or fax it back to us.
Our office will send your documents to you by regular mail or airmail at no cost to you. Go to Shipping request form to get the form to provide the mailing address.
Express Mail Service
The Office of International Students and Scholars is pleased to make available express mailing through DHL, FedEx, and UPS of immigration documents (I-20 or DS-2019) to students in most countries overseas or domestically. Please be aware that several of our students have reported problems receiving packages shipped via DHL. Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and the credit card information you provide upon requesting the service will be charged. To request express mailing of your documents, follow the instructions below. You will need your NSHE ID, email address, phone number, mailing address and a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). University Express Mail Services (eShipGlobal) will notify OISS that you are requesting your immigration documents be sent to you by express mail.
- Access the secure website (do not go directly through the DHL, FedEx, or UPS websites). Works best with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- Create an account, an activation email will be sent to you to complete the account activation.
- Select University of Nevada, Reno as your university and Office of INTL Students and Scholars as the department.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review your address and payment information. Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your immigration documents.
- Place your order. You will be sent an email that includes the tracking number and order details of your shipment.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the "Help" link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email support@eShipGlobal.com.