After you have been admitted, review the information below:
- Form I-20/DS-2019 Issuance: Documents required to be issued an I-20 or DS-2019.
- I-20/DS-2019 Mailing Options: Option to send your I-20/DS-2019 via express mail (DHL or FedEx) within 3 to 5 days. Requires major credit card.
- Getting a Visa: Learn about what you need to do to get a visa. We also have 10 tips to help ensure success.
- Pre-Arrival Information: Browse the list of important topics to get a feel for what you'll need to do before arriving at the University of Nevada, Reno and what life will be like once you're here.
- OISS Checklist: Steps on completing the OISS checklist to be able to enroll in classes before arriving at Nevada.
- Immunization Requirements: Lists the immunizations required for enrollment at the University.
- Class Registration: Information on how to remove enrollment holds and to register for classes.
- You may now log in to your student account to accept your admissions. The acceptance of your admission through MyNEVADA notifies the appropriate University offices that you are interested in attending UNR. For more information about accepting your admission please go to https://www.unr.edu/mynevadahelp/applicantcenter/acceptingyouradmission.