The 2019 NevadaFIT session will be held between Saturday, August 17 and Thursday, August 22, 2019.
- Move-In and Kick-Off.Saturday, August 17.
- Dorm Move-in. 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Camp Check-in. 3 p.m.
- Kick-off Ceremony. 5 p.m.
- Student Dinner. 6:30 p.m.
- Parent/Guardian Info Session 7 p.m.
- Closing Day, Half Day. Thursday, August 22.
- Standard Schedule. NevadaFIT programs run from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. during full NevadaFIT days
Sample NevadaFIT schedule
|7:15 - 7:45 a.m.||Breakfast|
|8:00 - 8:50 a.m.||Financial Literacy Skills Session|
|9:00 - 10:20 a.m.||Math Class|
|10:30 - 11:15 a.m.||Mindfulness Workshop|
|2:00 - 2:50 p.m.||Math/Tutoring Center Study Session|
|3:00 - 4:50 p.m.||Math Lecture and Exam|
|5:00 - 5:50 p.m.||Major-specific lecture|
|6:00 - 6:50 p.m.||Dinner|
|7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Guest Faculty Panel|
|9:00 - 10:00 p.m.||Pack Homework Session|
NevadaFIT late arrivals and cancellation policy
If a circumstance arises that may cause you to be late arriving to NevadaFIT, please email email@example.com as soon as possible for approval from the appropriate camp coordinator, and to arrange accommodations for missed material. Please make every effort to arrive to NevadaFIT on time.
Information on the NevadaFIT cancellation policy can be found on the NevadaFIT fees and costs page.