Links for Autonomous Aerial Systems Operators
Helpful links for unmanned aircraft businesses
The following agencies maintain webpages with useful links for individuals interested in flying unmanned aerial vehicles.
- FAA Unmanned Aircraft Systems home page
- FAA Frequently Asked Questions regarding Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
- Know Before You Fly (Provides guidance on flying responsibly for hobbyists, businesses, and public entities)
- Nevada Institute for Autonomous Systems (NIAS)
- Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development press release on the Nevada Test Site