You may update your personal information through MyNEVADA 2.0. Your addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contacts can be changed. Additional information such as preferred name, demographic information, and security clearances can be accessed by clicking Personal Data Summary.
- Personal Data Summary: A overview of your personal information currently in the MyNEVADA 2.0 system. Provides additional links to change other information.
- Addresses: Displays the addresses to which the university will mail important information. If this address is outdated, there is a chance you may not be receiving important notifications. You may add multiple addresses if you have a home address and a separate mailing address.
- Phone Numbers: Displays the current phone number in MyNEVADA 2.0. You can check one number as the preferred number to be contacted at and change, add, or delete any information.
- Email Addresses: Displays the current email address in MyNEVADA 2.0. If this is outdated, there is a chance you may not be receiving important information from the university. You are only allowed one email in MyNEVADA 2.0, so make sure you input the email you check the most.
- Emergency Contacts: Allows you to designate emergency contacts who will be notified in the event of an emergency. You must select a primary, but you may have multiple contacts.
- Transgender Student Resources: Learn more about MyNEVADA 2.0 and campus resources available to transgender students.