- Postdoctoral Research Associate (2011-2014), University of Wisconsin-Madison (Helen E. Blackwell)
- Ph.D. (2011), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Chaim Gilon & Alexander Levitzki)
- M.S. (2006), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Chaim Gilon)
- M.B.A. (2005), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- B.S. (2001), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Research in the Tal-Gan laboratory is focused on the development of chemical-based tools to address important biological questions with potential therapeutic implications. There is a constant demand for new and improved chemical probes that can be utilized to study diverse biological systems, and peptides represent attractive tools for the generation of such probes. My lab uses peptides and their analogs to study important signaling pathways and develop novel drug-leads.
- see the Tal-Gan group website for the latest publication updates: talgan.wixsite.com/researchgroup