- Ph.D. Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Nevada Reno, 2009
- B.S. Biology, University of California San Diego, 2003
- B.A. History, University of California San Diego, 2003
- Hayashi T, Beck L, Rossetto C, Gong X, Takikawa O, Takabayashi K, Broide DH, Carson DA, Raz E. Inhibition of experimental asthma by indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase. J Clin Invest. 2004 Jul; 114(2): 270-9.
- Hayashi T, Gong X, Rossetto C, Shen C, Takabayashi K, Redecke V, Spiegelberg H, Broide D, Raz E. Induction and inhibition of the Th2 phenotype spread: implications for childhood asthma. J Immunol. 2005 May 1; 174(9):5464-73.
- Hayashi T, Mo JH, Gong X, Rossetto C, Jang A, Beck L, Elliott GL, Kufareva I, Abagyan R, Broide DH, Lee J, Raz E. 3-Hydroxyanthranilic acid inhibits PDK1 activation and suppresses experimental asthma by inducing T cell apoptosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2007 Nov 20; 104(47):18619-24.
- Kato-Noah T, Rossetto C, Xu Y, Colletti K, Yamboliev I, Papousková I, Pari GS. Over-Expression Of The Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus Transactivator K-Rta can complement a K-bZIP deletion BACmid and yields an enhanced growth phenotype. Journal of Virology. 2007 81: 13519-13532.
- Rossetto C, Gao Y, Yamboliev I, Papousková I, Pari GS. Transcriptional repression of K-Rta by Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus K-bZIP is not required for oriLyt-dependent DNA replication. Virology. 2007 369:340-350.
- Rossetto C, Yamboliev I, Pari GS. Kaposi's Sarcoma-associated Herpesvirus/Human Herpesvirus 8 K-bZIP modulates LANA's suppression of lytic origin-dependent DNA synthesis. Journal of Virology. 2009 Sep;83(17):8492-50.
- Rossetto CC, Susilarini NK, Pari GS. Interaction of Kaposi's Sarcoma-associated Herpesvirus ORF59 with oriLyt is dependent of binding with K-Rta. Journal of Virology. 2011 Apr;85(8):3833-41.
- Rossetto CC, Pari GS. Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus noncoding polyadenylated nuclear RNA interacts with virus- and host cell-encoded proteins and suppresses expression of genes involved in immune modulation. Journal of Virology. 2011 Dec;85(24):13290-7.
- Kagele D, Rossetto CC, Tarrant MT, Pari GS. Analysis of the interactions of viral and cellular factors with human cytomegalovirus lytic origin of replication, oriLyt. Virology. 2012 Mar 15;424(2):106-14.
- Rossetto CC, Pari GS. KSHV PAN RNA associated with demethylases UTX and JMJD3 to activate lytic replication through a physical interaction with the virus genome. PLoS Pathogens. 2012 May;8(5):e1002680. Epub 2012 May 10.
- Keyes LR, Hargett D, Soland M, Bego MG, Rossetto CC, Almeida-Porada G, St Jeor S. HCMV protein LUNA is required for viral reactivation from latently infected primary CD14+ cells. PLoS One. 2012;7(12):e52827. Epub 2012 Dec 26.
- Rossetto CC, Tarrant-Elorza M, Verma S, Purushothaman P, Pari GS. Regulation of viral and cellular gene expression by Kaposi's sarcoma associated herpesvirus (KSHV) PAN RNA. J Virol. 2013 May; 87(10): 5540-53.
- Rossetto CC, Tarrant-Elorza M, Pari GS. Cis and Trans Acting Factors Involved in Human Cytomegalovirus Latent Infection of CD14 (+) Monocytes and CD34 (+) cells. PLoS Pathogens. 2013 May;9(5):e10003366..
- McDowell M, Purushothaman P, Rossetto CC, Pari GS, Verma SC. Phosphorylation of KSHV processivity factor, ORF59, by a viral kinase modulates its ability to associate with RTA and oriLyt. J Virol. 2013 Jul:87(14):8038-52.