Reno Accuplacer Info
Taking Accuplacer -Reno Area
Testing hours for Summer 2018 are as follows:
MONDAYS, May 21 - July 16, 1pm-5pm (last test start 3:30pm)
MONDAYS, July 9 - August 20, 9am-1pm (last test start 11:30am)
WEDNESDAYS, May 23 - July 18, 1pm-5pm (last test start 3:30pm) *CLOSED WEDNESDAY, JULY 4
THURSDAYS, July 12 - August 23, 9am-1pm (last test start 11:30am)
SATURDAYS, June 2 - August 25, 9am-3pm (last test start 1:30 pm) *CLOSED SATURDAY, JULY 7
Additional Testing Times:
• Monday June 18, 9am-1pm (last test start 11:30am)
• Tuesday June 19, 1pm-5pm (last test start 3:30pm)
• Thursday June 21, 9am-1pm (last test start 11:30am)
Testing hours for 1st week of the Fall Semester 2018 are as follows:
MONDAY, August 27, 1pm-4pm (last test start 2:30pm)
TUESDAY, August 28, 10am-3pm (last test start 1:30pm)
WEDNESDAY, August 29, 1-4pm (last test start 2:30pm)
THURSDAY, August 30, 10am-3pm (last test start 1:30pm)
FRIDAY, August 31, 1pm-4pm (last test start 2:30 pm)
For questions please call: 775-784-1740 or email: email@example.com
Students who live in or around the Reno area take Accuplacer at UNR in the William Raggio Building, Room 1003.
- There is a $10 fee for each test-taking session of the Accuplacer test. Students need to pay for the Accuplacer test on MyNEVADA (under pay for other services) before arriving at the testing site.
- If you are taking the test the next day or later: MyNEVADA will email students a receipt of the transaction that evening. Students need to bring this receipt to the testing site when they come in to take the test.
If you are taking the test the same day: Either print a screen shot of your transaction or show the reference number to the front desk.
- Students need to bring a photo ID, their NSHE ID number and a pencil or pen for doing work. A calculator is unnecessary and not allowed. Accuplacer provides an on-screen calculator when needed.