UNR STEM Career & Internship Fair Information
Spring 2019 Event Details
UNR STEM Career and Internship Fair
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Place: Glick Ballrooms, Fourth Floor,
Joe Crowley Student Union,
University of Nevada, Reno
Cost: $25 off Early Bird registration through October 30, 2018
More information and event details: www.unr.edu/stemcareerfair
Registration Cost: $250 Early Bird Registration, $75 non-profits ad government registration Through October 31st
November 1st - February 2nd $300 Regular Registration, $100 non-profits and government registration
After February 3rd $325 Late Registration, $125 non-profits and government late registration
Do you seek access to a pool of talented Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics students and graduates? If so, then the University of Nevada, Reno STEM Career and Internship fair is the place for you.
This fair will provide employers an opportunity to meet and interact with students from STEM and also Agriculture majors to discuss internship and employment opportunities to meet their talent needs. In addition, to meeting students at the fair, employers can request a room for interviewing potential job candidates or for hosting an information session.
*Formerly known as the NRES-Mackay Career and Internship fair.
All companies attending the career fair agree to abide by our Terms and Policies.
Detailed information on majors and last year's event here:
The Spring 2018 STEM Career and Internship Fair was held on February 14th. Here are some of the statistics from that event:
- Over 410 students in attendance. These were from 35+ different majors at UNR.
- 42 Companies/organizations. Representing the following industries: Construction, Mining, Public Administration, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting, Health Care & Social Assistance, Professional, Scientific and Technical Services. and Other Services.
- Campus resources. Helpful information on various campus resources for students from the following offices: McNair Scholars. NAASIC, NevadaTeach, Office of Undergraduate Research, and USAC.
- Job Board. In addition to the companies in attendance, students were able to access 50 additional opportunities for STEM majors (list of postings shared)
What comes with a table registration?
- Registration for two representatives
- One 3' x 6' table
- Two chairs
- One 6' x 9' space (NOTE: Your table, chairs and display materials are limited to this space.)
- Parking for two vehicles
- Two name tags for your listed representatives
- Two box lunches (Choice of turkey or vegetarian)
If your needs fall outside of these amenities, please contact Katia Albright at (775) 682-8370 or firstname.lastname@example.org for special arrangements and possible fees.
Katia P. Albright, M.A., GCDF
Coordinator of Career Development