Faculty and Staff Funding Support
The College of Liberal Arts and the University support faculty members and staff as they pursue their scholarly activities. The following resources can help financial support travel and research.
- College of Liberal Arts Travel Support: Faculty looking for travel funding for development can apply for support from the Dean's Office.
- Scholarly and Creative Activities Grants Program
- Hilliard Endowment: The fund makes it possible to bring scholars in the humanities to the campus.
- Research and Innovation Faculty Research Travel Grants: This University-wide source provides support to travel to national or international meetings to present scholarly work or interacting with a funding sponsor.
- Research and Innovation Faculty Travel Grant: A program that provides funding for College of Liberal Arts and Reynolds School of Journalism.
- International Activities Grants: Funds can be used for international research, faculty travel and exchange with foreign universities, campus events and outreach activities and curriculum development and support.
- Professional Development Grants for Administrative Faculty: Grants for professional advancement and other specialized activities relevant to job-related professional growth.
- Professional Development Grants for Classified Staff: Funding for classified staff to use for professional growth.
- College of Liberal Arts Fellows program: provides one course release for CLA Associate Professors or Assistant Professors hired before 2017 to assist them with making progress on a key research or creative project that would help position them for promotion.