The College of Liberal Arts Student Center office is physically open and advising appointments may be scheduled in-person, or remotely via phone and zoom, at this time.
Please feel free to reach out to our team by phone at 775-682-8745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or accommodations.
The College of Liberal Arts Student Center offers two options for students to schedule advising appointments:
- Leave a voicemail at (775) 682-8745
- Include your name, NSHE ID # and a call-back telephone number.
- The voicemail is monitored sporadically throughout the work day, so leaving a message is the quickest way to ensure a response.
- Beginning September 12th - Schedule using Navigate
- Log in: Net ID & password
- Click: Get Assistance
- Care Unit: Academic Affairs (Advising)
- Location: College of Liberal Arts Student Center
- Meeting type: Choose phone, zoom, or in-person
- Service Codes: Tell us what you'd like help with!
- Comments: Please provide details describing why you’re coming in for advising. This helps your advisor prepare for your appointment. If you chose a phone appointment, please provide your phone number in the comments.
- A confirmation email means you’ve scheduled successfully
- This option is only available to students who currently have a major or minor in Liberal Arts. If you would like to meet with an advisor to move into the College of Liberal Arts, please call our front office to schedule an appointment.
Graduation Express Advising
Graduation Express Advising is available for students graduating in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023. Students intending to graduate in another semester will need to schedule an advising appointment for a later time. These are first come, first served and 10-15 minutes only. Complex advising situations may be referred for a full appointment. Please note, during peak advising (October and November) wait times may be longer than usual.
*New* We are hosting sessions in zoom and in-person:
- Zoom Advising: Tuesdays, September 20 - December 13 (excluding 11/22) from 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- In Person Advising: Wednesdays, September 21 - December 14 (excluding 9/28 and 11/23) from 2 - 3:30 p.m.
Quick advising questions
Visit our Advising Frequently Asked Questions for answers to our most common questions.
Check your preferred email, the College of Liberal Arts student newsletter and our social media sites (CLA Facebook and CLA Instagram) for updates.