The College of Liberal Arts Student Center office is physically open however, for the safety of students and staff, our office is advising remotely via phone and zoom, at this time.
The College of Liberal Arts Student Center offers two options for students to schedule advising appointments:
- Leave a voicemail at (775) 682-8745
- Include your name, NSHE ID # and a call-back telephone number.
- The voicemail is monitored sporadically throughout the work day, so leaving a message is the quickest way to ensure a response.
- Schedule using Navigate
- Log in: Net ID & password
- Click: Get Assistance
- Care Unit: Academic Affairs (Advising)
- Location: College of Liberal Arts Student Center
- Meeting type: Choose phone or zoom
- Service Codes: Tell us what you'd like help with!
- Comments: Please provide details describing why you’re coming in for advising. This helps your advisor prepare for your appointment. If you chose a phone appointment, please provide your phone number in the comments.
- A confirmation email means you’ve scheduled successfully
Virtual express advising
- Graduation express advising
- These hours are only open to students that are graduating in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022. Students intending to graduate in another semester will need to schedule an appointment for a later time. These are first come, first served and 10-15 minutes only. Complex advising situations may be referred for a full appointment.
- September 29 - December 15 (excludes October 6), 2 - 3:30 p.m.
Quick advising questions
Visit our Advising Frequently Asked Questions for answers to our most common questions.
Check your preferred email, the College of Liberal Arts student newsletter and our social media sites (CLA Facebook and CLA Instagram) for updates.