At the Reynolds School, students can choose classes from five emphases: news, broadcasting & documentary; public relations & advertising; Spanish-language media; media studies; and visual communication. Some classes are offered every semester, some on a rotating or infrequent basis. For a full list of courses, their descriptions and when they are offered, view the university catalog. Remember to register for courses in MyNevada.
Modes of instruction indicate how the class will be taught.
- AR – Alternative remote: The class will be taught entirely remotely.
- EN – In-person with some web: The class will be held in-person with some web participation.
- IO – Independent study with web participation.
- IP – In-person: The class will be held entirely in person.
- IS - Independent study
- WB – Web-based: The class will be entirely remote, often asynchronous.
If times are indicated on the course schedule, you should plan to devote those hours to your class.