The Reno Jazz Festival follows the State of Nevada, Washoe County and University of Nevada, Reno health and safety guidelines in accordance with CDC recommendations. The Reno Jazz Festival’s COVID-19 policies are subject to change and will be applicable to all participants and attendees. If any changes are made to our COVID-19 policy, all registrants will be notified.
It is recommended of all Reno Jazz Festival participants and attendees, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth (when indoors).
Participant/attendee home health assessment
Prior to arriving on-site for the Reno Jazz Festival, all participants and attendees must complete the following health assessment and check temperature at home:
- Please check your temperature with a thermometer. Is your temperature 100.4 or above?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not arrive on-site at the University of Nevada, Reno to attend the Reno Jazz Festival. Refunds will be provided to those who are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19. Call the Reno Jazz Festival office if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and would like a refund at (775) 784-4278.