MobilePrint allows you to send any document, via e-mail, to a printer in the Knowledge Center, DeLaMare or Savitt Medical Library, and then release it at your convenience. You can send the print jobs from anywhere in the world, from any device. MobilePrint supports all of the most commonly printed file formats.
- Using your favorite e-mail client, create a new e-mail message, and attach the file you want to print. If you want to print the body of the e-mail message, ensure that nothing is attached. The subject line can be anything you want.
- The e-mail address you send to depends upon the type of print job:
- email@example.com - prints single-sided, black and white jobs
- firstname.lastname@example.org - prints double-sided, black and white jobs
- email@example.com - prints single-sided, color jobs
- firstname.lastname@example.org - prints double-sided, color jobs
- Send your e-mail!
First Time Users
If this is your first time using this system, you will need to create an account.
- After submitting your print job, you will receive an e-mail explaining the account creation requirements.
- Click on the link within the e-mail
- Enter in your NetID and password.
- You will receive another e-mail, click on the confirmation link, and then click on the confirm button to associate your e-mail address with your NetID.
Release the Print Job
- At your convenience, go to a printer in any of the libraries, and release the print job by swiping your wolfcard or using the Web Release system linked to from the confirmation e-mail.