- Click on New, select Page.
- Remove the Name your Page by click on text and give the page a name.
- Click Save and Close and Publish the site when finished.
To edit a page, you must first find the page in your library. There should be option labeled Pages, on the left-hand menu, that will take you to a listing of all your available pages. Once you can see the page on your screen, you will be able to edit it.
- Click on the Edit button.
- You should now be able to edit the page using tools similar to that of Microsoft Word. To place an image, click on the button in the middle of the screen, and then click on Image.
- To finish editing, click on the Save & Close button and click on Publish once finished.