Deleting or Restoring a File
There are two ways to access the menu to delete a file.
- Right click on the file that you want to delete. Select Delete from the menu that appears.
- On the right side of the screen, in the same row as the file, there is a box with a downward pointing arrow. Click the box and a menu appears. Choose Delete from the menu.
Restore a File
When you delete a file in NevadaBox, it will automatically be placed into your trash bin. To restore a file to its original location, follow these steps:
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and then select the option Trash from the menu.
- Select the file that you wish to restore by checking the box on the right, or choose Restore All.
- If selecting an individual file, click on the restore button in the top left corner.
- A box will appear asking if you are sure you want to restore this item. Click Restore.
- Your file will now be restored to its original location