You can add collaborators to any folder that you create in NevadaBox.
- Open the folder to which you would like to invite collaborators.
- Click on the button on the right hand side labeled Invite People.
- Insert the email addresses of the people you want to invite.
Choose the access level (permissions) that you want the collaborators to have.If you would like to give different people differing levels of access, you will need to go through "Invite Collaborators" process once for each different level of access. Alternatively, it is possibly to adjust an individual's access from the list of collaborators on the right.
- You can then change the default message that will be sent to all of your collaborators.
- Click on the Send button at the bottom of the screen.
After sending the invitation, it is possible to remove or resend the invitation.