Most Office PCs, connected to the University network, have the ability to download and install pre-approved software via the Software Catalog. This process allows any individual to request software on a computer without the need to request a technician from IT or have administrative privileges on the computer.
Accessing the Software Catalog
Click the following button to launch the software catalog:
- From the start menu, search for Software Center and launch the program of the same name.
- Locate the search box in the top-right of the screen that will appear, and click on the Find additional applications... link.
- This will launch the same webpage as the button above.
- You will need to log in with your NetID and password.
- Highlight the software you would like to install, and click on the Install button at the bottom-right of the screen.