Skype for Business: Schedule - Mac
You must be signed into both Outlook and Skype for Business for the process to work.
- Within Outlook, click New from the ribbon at the top, and select Meeting from the menu that appears.
- A new window will appear. Locate and click on the Online Meeting button from the ribbon.
- Select Create Online Meeting.
- The system will think while it contacts the Skype for Business server to create the unique settings for the online meeting.
- Eventually, online meeting details will be placed in the message body of the meeting.
- You can then enter in the recipients, subject, location and time period for the meeting as you would for a face-to-face conference.
- Further adjustments to the online meeting can be made by clicking on Online Meeting and then clicking on Set Access and Permissions... The default settings should be fine for most people.
- When completed, click send.
The recipients will be able to join the meeting by following the instructions in the body of the invite regardless of whether they have Skype for Business installed on their computer or not.