Unified Messaging provides comprehensive voicemail access through the telephone and via e-mail.
Instructions for setting up your voicemail for the first time
Hearing your messages from on and off campus.
How to obtain a new PIN.
Print this double-sided booklet for easy access to information on using Unified Messaging.
People with an @unr.edu e-mail address, managed by the University OIT Department, will receive a fully integrated voicemail/e-mail environment.
- Transcribed voicemails, with an attached audio file, will appear in your inbox.
- You can listen to your e-mails and calendar appointments via the telephone access number.
Unified Messaging can recognize simple voice commands (highlighted in bold below). Alternatively, press 1 then 0 to use the touchtone system.
- To listen to your Voicemail messages, press 1
- To listen to your E-mail messages, press 2
- To listen to your Calendar options, press 3
- To find a Personal Contacts, press 4
- To create a voicemail message, press 5
- To change your Personal Options, press 6
- To turn on your Out of Office Telephone Greeting that lets callers know you are away, press 1
- To change your PIN, press 3
To return to the main menu at any time, press *.
The full range of menu items, with voice and touchtone commands, can be found on this guide.