Student E-mail - Password Reset
As all students and alumni have access to MyNevada, it is this system that can reset your Google Apps (Gmail) password.
- After logging into MyNevada with your NSHE ID, click on the My Account link located in the top-right.
- Find the section labeled "Campus Email" and click on Forgot Password.
- You will be taken to a new screen in which you can click on the Reset My Campus Email Password button.
- After a short while, the screen will refresh displaying a temporary password.
- Access the Google Apps Login page, and log in with your campus email address and temporary password.
- You will be prompted to change your password to something new. The system will not allow you to use any of your previous passwords.