The following instructions will assist you in adding your @unr.edu email address into the Mail app on your iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) device. You must be connected to either Wifi or a cellular network (3G, 4G, LTE) to follow these instructions.
If you are unable to connect your email account to your iOS device, please contact the OIT Support Center.
How to connect your Email Address to the iOS Mail App
- From the iOS Home Screen, find and select the Settings icon.
- Scroll down until you see the Accounts & Passwords option. Click on Accounts & Passwords.
- Under the Accounts heading, select Add Account.
- Select Exchange option from the Add Account screen.
- Enter in your Email addressin the Email field and Exchangein the Description field. Click Next. You will then be asked if you would like to sign in to your email address using Microsoft default settings or Configure Manually. Select Configure Manually.
- Verify that your Email address is correct and select Next.
- Enter in your password and select Next.
- Enter in the following information in the fields and select Next.
- If everything is entered correctly, you will see blue check marks appear next to each of the fields.
- Select the apps you would like to sync onto your iOS device, and click Save.
- You may now access your email from the mail app on your iOS device!