You must be using Blackberry version 10 or higher to successfully connect to the University Exchange server.
Your phone should be on-campus, connected to the eduroam wireless signal.
- On the home screen, select Settings.
- On the System Settings page, select Accounts - you will then need to select Add Account.
- Select Email, Calendar, and Contacts.
- Type your @unr.edu email address and select Next.
- Type in your NetID password - the phone should then automatically set up your email account.
If you have any issues, or you are unable to proceed with any of the above steps, please contact IT Support.