Project Information and Timeline
Project Goals and Benefits:
The ECM project has the following specific goals of evaluating the current and future needs of the department and office users on campus, implementing and migrating all NolijWeb documentation and features over to a new product as well as integration with existing ERP systems (PeopleSoft and Workday). Hyland OnBase is a product that meets the specific goals of this project along with the following other benefits:
- Support University departments in initiatives to reduce paper records aiming to have a paperless work environment through the usage of ECM solution.
- Improve operational efficiency throughout University with the usage of ECM software's capture, governance, and workflow features.
- Improve business processes through workflows with the flexibility to make the required changes according to the business environment.
- Provide integration between the ECM and other University enterprise solutions and other software used by the departments that require ECM integration.
- Deliver an ECM solution with a Records Management capability that helps enforcement of regulatory, compliance, and retention policies for University's electronic documents.
Project Sponsors and Owners:
- Steve Smith, Vice Provost for IT and CIO
- Jim McKinney, Deputy CIO (Project Sponsor)
- Tracy Williams, Manager, IT Programs and Projects
- Burcak Erenoglu, Project Manager
- Louis Mednick, Project Technical Lead
- Michael Bjelland, Technical Support
- Alcira Pastula, Communications
* If you have any questions about the project, please contact Burcak Erenoglu firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Current NolijWeb User Departments
Carrer Development/Student Employment
|BCN - Positions|
College of Nursing
|College of Nursing|
|Admission and Records|
|DRC (Disability Resource Center)|
|Trio - McNair|
- New ECM User Departments
Title IX Office
Timeline (Subject to Change):
- Initiation is planned to take place between 9/4/17 and 10/2/17.
- Discovery session is planned to take place between 7/31/18 and 9/6/18.
- Phase 1through 3 is planned to take place between 10/30/2017 and 9/7/2018.
- Phase 4 is planned to take place between 9/7/2018 and 12/14/2018.
- The project is planned to close on 1/21/2019.