When In Doubt, Call
- The team will consult with you to provide appropriate resources, services & referrals, including, but not limited to:
- Counseling Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Office of Student Conduct
- Residential Life
- Student Health Services
- Clarify faculty responsibility in distressed/distressing student situations
- If you or any students feel threatened, call Police Dispatch 24hr (334-2677) or UNR Police on Duty (784-4013) immediately
If you would like to report a concern about a specific student, please contact:
- Mike Segawa, Interim Dean of Students
- Jerry Marcyznski, Associate Vice President
or fill out the Student Intervention Request Form and submit to the Student Intervention Team. The chair or a team member will contact you for details.
Please note: the Student Intervention Request Form does not become part of the student's academic record and is a confidential document.