Check here for our latest policies and precautions to ensure a safe place to work amidst COVID-19. We are open to members with COVID-19 precautions in place. We are open to the public by appointment only with COVID-19 precautions in place.
The Innevation Center is currently open to member use with COVID-19 precautions in place:
- No use of the facility while sick
- Properly worn face coverings are required
- 6-foot social distancing
- Room occupancy limits
- Disinfection of personal space after use
- Use of keycards at every location
- Follow posted signage throughout the building
- Completion of COVID-19 training
We are now accepting new contactless membership applications. Fill out our membership inquiry form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. New members will be required to complete COVID-19 training for University affiliates before accessing the Innevation Center.
All in-person events at the Innevation Center are currently on hold.
Meeting rooms are currently available with COVID-19 precautions in place:
- A face covering must be properly worn at all times
- First and last name and contact information for all attendees must be provided prior to the meeting
- All meeting attendees must check-in upon arrival
- Workspace must be disinfected after use with provides supplies
- All attendees must vacate room at agreed upon time
- No food consumption