Check here for our latest policies and precautions to ensure a safe place to work amidst COVID-19. We are fully open to members and the community with COVID-19 precautions in place.
The Innevation Center is currently open to member use with COVID-19 precautions in place:
- No use of the facility while sick
- Properly worn face coverings are required at all times unless alone in a private office space
- 6-foot social distancing is required
- Room occupancy limits
- Disinfection of personal space after use
- Use of keycards at every location
- Follow posted signage throughout the building
- Completion of COVID-19 training
We are now accepting new contactless membership applications. To start your application, fill out our membership inquiry form or email us at email@example.com. New members will be required to complete COVID-19 training for University affiliates before accessing the Innevation Center.
All in-person events at the Innevation Center are currently on hold.
Meeting rooms are currently available with COVID-19 precautions in place:
- A face covering must be properly worn at all times unless alone in a meeting room
- First and last name and contact information for all attendees must be provided prior to the meeting
- All meeting attendees must check-in upon arrival
- Workspace must be disinfected after use with provided supplies
- All attendees must vacate room at agreed upon time