Administrative Resources for HR Liaisons
Human Resources Liaisons provide human resources processing support to departments at the University and act as a liaison with BCN HR and Faculty HR.
Resources for HR Liaisons, Chairs, Directors and Supervisors
Links to important resources and information for the administration of all employees found on the University of Nevada, Reno campus. For information to administer the daily HR responsibilities for a specific employee category, please refer to the links to the right.
- 2018 Payroll Cut-Off Schedule
- Auto, Property and Liability Claims
- Benefits by Employee Category
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employment Categories
- Ergonomics and Worker's Comp
- Faculty Search and Recruitment
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fringe Benefit Rates by Employee Type
- I-9 Instructions and Form
- Leave Keeper Instructions for Faculty Leave
- Mandatory Supervisory Training