For 2017, the Nevada State Higher Education (NSHE) system, including UNR, partnered with Advanced Data Processing (ADP) to process W-2 statements. All current, former, and retired NSHE employee will receive printed W-2s in the mail and as well as having access to view and download digital copies online.
To access your W-2 online, register for an account using the NSHE-specific information and instructions below. If you have any questions or have difficulty registering with ADP, please contact the Workday Help Desk at 775-784-6086 or at email@example.com.
Note: ADP is hosting W-2s for 2017. W-2s for previous years will continue to be available on the ESS legacy system or by contacting the payroll office at 775-784-6653.
How to Register for an ADP W-2 Services Account
Registration is a one-time process. Once completed, you will only need your user ID (assigned by the ADP system) and password to login to your ADP W-2 Services account to view and print your statement. Estimated time to complete registration process: 5-8 minutes
- Go to https://my.adp.com
- Click Register Now
- Enter NSHE's registration code: nve1-online
- Enter your name and select W-2 Services as the Service
- You will then be asked for the following information
- Your Social Security Number (example: '123456789'; Do Not include dashes)
- Your Employee ID (example: '123456'; Do Not enter any leading zeros)
- You can find your Employee ID on your Worker Profile in Workday or you can contact 775-784-6086
- NSHE's Company Code: R3A
- Your ZIP Code (In most cases, it will be the one associated with your home primary address listed in Workday, which you can find by searching for My Contact Information in Workday.)
- If that ZIP Code is rejected and you have entered additional addresses in Workday, try those ZIP Codes.
- For addresses outside the U.S., enter five zeros '00000')
- Tax year: 2017
- Complete the authentication process, during which you will be asked a series of questions to verify your identity
- Enter a password and username for your account
- The system will then assign you a user ID that you will use with your password to login in the future.