Thinking about returning to campus housing next year?
- On-campus housing is the safest and most convenient place to live
- Our all-inclusive price covers WiFi, utilities, furnishings, 24-hour desk services, programs, and freeevents!
The Department of Residential Life, Housing, and Food Service is offering spaces in primarily Canada Hall, Sierra Hall, Juniper Hall (Singles), and Great Basin Hall, Limited spaces for returning residents will also be available in Manzanita Hall and Peavine Hall.
Current Nevada LLC residents who want to return to their hall should consider becoming a peer leader or academic mentor. For more information, contact Peter Gatto at email@example.com
Residence hall highlights
- Canada Hall has apartment-style suites with a kitchenette and living room in each apartment
- Sierra Hall offers several room options and layouts, including premium singles
- Juniper Hall features all single-occupancy rooms
- Great Basin Hall offers room options for peer leaders and returning students who are STEM Majors (limited spaces available)
- Peavine Hall has both double-occupancy options as well as triple-occupancy rooms
- Manzanita Hall, opening in Fall 2019, will be fully renovated and available for returning residents. Due to renovation, Manzanita Hall tours will not be available
- No need to pay upfront! When you sign up for Return Housing, your security deposit from this academic year will roll over to next year
- A $200 initial payment will be placed on your MyNevada account, due April 15, 2019, when you sign-up. For more information, please visit our Housing & Dining Rates page. Based on your building and room type selection, costs will vary.
- Gender Inclusive Housing is available in all halls. To request this option, you must contact Wyatt Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org,before February 22nd
- To be eligible for Gender Inclusive Housing in Canada, groups of six must be present for Signups on February 24th. For more information contact the Central Housing Office at email@example.com.
Who is eligible for return housing?
Any current resident who meets the eligibility requirements may sign up for return housing. Eligibility requirements include the following:
- Must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative and semester GPA
- Be on track to complete 30 credits per academic year
- Be in good judicial standing with the University and the student housing
If you are a current resident who does not meet these requirements, please contact Wyatt Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return housing schedule
Monday, February 18th - Thursday, February 21st: Same Building Signups
To be placed back into your current building, log in to your Housing Profile and complete your online Return Housing application. After your application is complete, choose a room in your current building, February 18th through February 21st. Current Canada Hall students must contact the Central Housing Office either through email or in person between the hours of 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Priority in Canada Hall will be given to current Canada Hall students in groups of 6.
Sunday, Feb. 24th: Open House & Signups at Canada Hall (only for groups of six)
Before Sunday, February 24th, log in to your Housing Profile and complete your online Return Housing application.
- Open House will only be available for groups of six in Canada Hall from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 24th
- If your entire group is not available to sign-up in person, you must use the roommate matching system through your online Housing Profile
Monday, February, 25th: Signups at Canada Hall
- 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. for groups of four or five
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for groups of two or three
Thursday, February 28th, Online Signups for All Halls except Canada)
The week prior, current residents who meet the eligibility requirements will receive an email indicating their sign-up time. To sign up for Return Housing, log in to your Housing Profile and complete your online Return Housing application.
After signing up for Return Housing, residents may request to be added to the Canada Hall Waitlist by emailing email@example.com.
The online Return Housing Application will be available until spaces are filled. We encourage current residents to complete their application by March 15th.