Ponderosa Village is a pet-friendly community. We allow dogs, cats, birds, and fish, up to two animals per unit.
The following additional fees apply per pet:
- $200 pet deposit: one-time, refundable upon move-out pending damages. This is in addition to the regular security deposit.
- $100 pet fee: one-time, non-refundable
- $10 pet rent: per month
- Pets are permitted only in one-bedroom homes and two bedrooms that are rented in the entirety. Pets are not permitted when a two-bedroom unit is rented by the room.
- Only two pets are allowed. Fish tanks and bird cages count as one pet. No more than one 50-gallon fish tank is permitted in the Premises. No more than two bird cages are permitted in the Premises.
- Exotic pets are not permitted – only dogs, cats, birds, or fish.
- The following canine breeds are not permitted: Akita, American Bull Dog, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, American Staffordshire Terrier and Rottweiler.
- No “visiting” pets are permitted without prior Community Management Office Approval
- Management must approve all pets and all required documents are to be on file prior to housing any pet (refer to the Community Handbook)
Service and emotional support animals for person with disabilities
Animals trained for use by individuals with handicaps are not considered pets. These animals are permitted. The above pet restrictions do not apply to them. All required documents and a current picture are required for file.