Explore Canyon Flats
Do you want to learn more about what living in Canyon Flats is like? You can visit the Canyon Flats website to see a video tour highlighting interior spaces and amenities.
Canyon Flats is a third-party website not maintained by the University. If you encounter any difficulty accessing Canyon Flats' website, please call the housing office at (775) 784-1113.
First-year students have placement priority in Canyon Flats. Residents will have:
- An academic and community environment that promotes student success (primarily for first-year students)
- Programs, activities, and amenities that aid in the student experience and transition to being part of the University
- Access to the University’s first-class dining experience
- A security and services desk, staffed 24/7 by University employees.
- Student staff: Live-in academic mentors offering tutoring hours and resident assistants on each floor
- Full-time staff: Live-in, master’s-level faculty and graduate assistant resident directors
- Academic spaces available, in both private rooms and communal study areas
- Note: Per the Master Lease for the university to occupy this building, common area workout equipment and "playroom" spaces/equipment will be unavailable until August 2022.
Rates for Canyon Flats will remain consistent with the University’s currently published rates. For information, visit the housing rates webpage.