Explore Canyon Flats
Do you want to learn more about what living in Canyon Flats is like? You can visit the Canyon Flats website to see a video tour highlighting interior spaces and amenities.
Canyon Flats is a third-party website not maintained by the University. If you encounter any difficulty accessing Canyon Flats' website, please call the housing office at (775) 784-1113.
First-year students have placement priority in Canyon Flats. Residents will have:
- An academic and community environment that promotes student success (primarily for first-year students)
- Programs, activities, and amenities that aid in the student experience and transition to being part of the University
- Access to the University’s first-class dining experience
- A security and services desk, staffed 24/7 by University employees.
- Student staff: Live-in academic mentors offering tutoring hours and resident assistants on each floor
- Full-time staff: Live-in, master’s-level faculty and graduate assistant resident directors
- Academic spaces available, in both private rooms and communal study areas
Rates for Canyon Flats will remain consistent with the University’s currently published rates. For information, visit the housing rates webpage.