The Nevada Living Learning Community - Residence Hall
The Nevada Living Learning Community houses 320 students in Nine Living Learning Communities. The accommodations in the building are suite style with three different configurations housing four, five, or six students per suite. Each suite has a common bathroom area with a vanity, separate showers and toilets, and two or three bedrooms. Designed specifically to enhance the living learning community experience, each floor has common area space dedicated for academic and social pursuits.
For additional information, please refer to the Living Learning Community Requirements.
- Five (5) floors, housing 320 residents in suite-style accommodations
- Television lounge, quiet study lounges, and living rooms on every floor
- Laundry and vending facilities located on the first floor
- Front desk open 24 hours/day during academic sessions
- Wireless internet in all rooms and common spaces (wired options in each room)
- Four (4) Classrooms on the first floor
Room Layouts and Features
- Same-gender by suite
- Most suites have a bed to bathroom ratio of 4 to 1 (2 bedrooms, each with 2 beds) and one bathroom to be shared by all 4 residents
- Some three-bedroom suites (5-6 residents) and single rooms (1 resident) available
- Each resident has a single oak bed with 80" long mattress (beds may be bunked)
- Each resident has a desk, chair, dresser, and closet
- Window coverings on all windows
Room and furniture dimensions
Click to enlarge.
Explore Nevada LLC
Click thumbnail to open larger image in new tab.