Living Learning Community Requirements
What do I need to do to apply for a Living Learning Community?
- Apply and be accepted to the University of Nevada, Reno and, if applicable, the Honors Program
- Apply for On-Campus housing and submit the initial payment (You do not need to wait to be accepted to the University to apply for housing. As soon as you apply for the University and have your NSHE ID, you can apply for housing)
- Meet eligibility requirements for courses - Your high school transcripts and placement exams will be used to determine eligibility
- Fill out our online application for a living learning community
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) and Science applications are available now
- All other communities, please Apply for On-Campus housing and submit the initial payment
- All students who indicate their interest in the LLC, must select the Nevada Living Learning Community as their first Building Preference.
- Selecting the Nevada Living Learning Community will supersede all other building and roommate preferences
- Making your $250 Advanced Registration payment
- Completing your Advanced Registration Questionnaire
Living Learning Community spaces are filled on a first-come-first-served based on housing application date and meeting eligibility requirements. Application to the Living Learning Community does not guarantee acceptance to a community.