The Nevada Living Learning Community
The Nevada Living Learning Community houses 320 students in several Living Learning Communities. The accommodations in the building are suite style with three different configurations housing four, five, or six students per suite. Each suite has a common bathroom area with a vanity, separate showers and toilets, and two or three bedrooms. Designed specifically to enhance the living learning community experience, each floor has common area space dedicated for academic and social pursuits.
In order to reside in this building you must be accepted to a Living Learning Community.
- Houses 320 residents - 5 stories
- Suite style living with two or three bedroom suites
- Most rooms are Double Occupancy (2 per room)
- Few Single rooms Available (1 per room)
- Single-sex by suite
- Bathroom and shower in each suite
- Television lounge, quiet study lounges, and living rooms on every floor
- Laundry and vending facilities located on the first floor
- Front desk open virtually 24 hours/day
- Wired and wireless internet connection in each room
- 4 Classrooms on the first floor
- Free in-room wireless internet
- Each resident has a single oak bed with 80" long mattress
- Each resident has a desk, chair, dresser, and closet
- Window coverings on all windows
Room and furniture dimensions
Click to enlarge.
Explore Nevada LLC
Click thumbnail to open larger image in new tab.