Off Campus Housing

Graduate and Professional Housing

Graduate and professional housing apartments available

Graduate and Professional students may want to consider renting an apartment in Ponderosa Village, our brand-new on-campus apartments catering solely to them!  One and two bedroom units are available for occupancy.

For more information please visit the  Ponderosa Village web site, call us at (775) 682-7891, or email us at!

Need help with a landlord?

ASUN offers undergraduate students access to legal advice through its Legal Services program.

Private housing is available off campus

While living in campus residence halls is usually the best option for Nevada students (especially for students under 18), it is important to note that off-campus housing is readily available around the university and the larger Reno-Sparks area.

Students and parents may be interested to use the following alphabetized list of search engines and listings websites to find more information:

DISCLAIMER: This information is provided for informational use only. This information does not reflect an opinion or endorsement by the University of Nevada, Reno or Residential Life, Housing, and Food Service.