IX. Work Orders

A. If you have a problem in your apartment you must submit a work order online. Go to your Resident Portal (www.unrgraduatehousing.com) to submit your request. It is highly encouraged that the resident does not try to fix any maintenance problems as they will be held liable for damages.

B. Residents are prohibited from contacting a technician outside of the University for services. If a resident, guest, occupant or guarantor of a unit calls a technician and a service is rendered, the resident, guest, occupant or guarantor will be held responsible for the bill and for any damages caused by the technician or the resident.