Ponderosa Village at the University of Nevada, Reno focuses on interpersonal relationships with our residents. We strive to create a safe, respectful and inclusive community where one will find valuable, clean, well-maintained apartments. Ponderosa Village empowers residents to take ownership of their community.
The Community Handbook exists to assist in developing and maintaining an environment for academic, personal and social growth. As residents of Ponderosa Village community, you must respect and value the concept of "academic community" and what it means to live on campus. In order to support your community, you must uphold these rights and responsibilities.
Your community rights:
- You have the right to live in a safe, respectful and clean community
- You have the right to an environment that is conducive for sleep
- You have the right to an environment that promotes to study
Your community responsibilities:
- You are responsible for being aware of and abiding by all community standards
- You are responsible for your personal actions
- You are responsible for respecting the differences of those around you
- You are responsible for taking an active role in the safety of your community
- You are responsible for holding the community members accountable for their actions.
All Residents are expected to adhere to the University of Nevada, Reno Student Code of Conduct & the Community Handbook; as we support the University's adherence to the pursuit of higher education in an environment that is conducive to learning.